Monday, September 1, 2014

ELF Studio HD Blush in Headliner Review & Swatch!

elf, hd, blush, headliner, review, swatch, mufe, dupe, studio
I know this is a a late review, but I've recently fallen in love again with cream blushes. I personally prefer powder blushes because of the convenience of applying them, but my love for that radiant creamy look is back I guess.
The ELF Studio HD blushes hold 0.034 Fl Oz and come with a pump. They're popularly referred to a dupe for the MUFE HD blushes ($26), where as these blushes are $3.
elf, hd, blush, headliner, review, swatch, mufe, dupe, studio
These blushes come in five shades. I have the blush in Headliner, which is a pinkish mauve. At first when you dispense some product from the pump it may seem separated (the oil and the cream blush), but the problem can be easily resolved by shaking the blush well.. And voila! A beautiful cream blush comes out of the pump. 
elf, hd, blush, headliner, review, swatch, mufe, dupe, studio
I think Headliner is an absolutely beautiful color to wear on an everyday basis. It does contain really small silver glitter specks here and there, but overall it gives a very radiant finish. On the face the glitter can't be seen. And oh, the blush is intensely pigmented, so a little goes a long way. At first when I pumped out product I thought a lot would be wasted (that's the only complain most people have with this), but I figured if you control the pump you can actually get how much product you want.
The wear time of the blush is also great, it's very long lasting. I love the natural sheen it gives. It doesn't really have any fragrance, so it won't bother smell sensitive people. I apply it with the elf stippling blush and blend it out with a buffing brush. 
Overall, I really love this blush. I'm so happy to have tried it again. I love the color, the finish and the staying power is great too. It's a total bargain, and at $3 I don't think you can really go wrong. On top of that, using Ebates you get 4.5% cash back. And if you're lucky you can find the stuido line on 50% off too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment