Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer - Review + Swatches

Well, like I said in my yesterday's post. I am always on the search for the perfect concealer. Today I'll be reviewing my Catrice Camouflage Cream Conceler in Light Beige (020). I'll have to say I didn't have very high hopes when buying this product, but still wanted to get it cause I wanted to try out a concealer in a pot. Since I kind of had the idea that it'll be thicker and might provide more coverage. But I have to say, ever since I bought this concealer I am absolutely loving it!
Now I'll tell you why I love it.. Well, I think the packaging is really cute. Even though it's a very general plastic packaging. I think it's quite compact and holds a good amount of product (3g/0.10 oz). I'm generally attracted to black colored packaging. Here's how it looks:
The front (click photo to enlarge).
The back (click photo to enlarge).
I love this concealer so much, mostly cause of it's awesome coverage. It makes my under eye circles literally disappear, as if I never had them. Also, I think it has the perfect undertone, a salmony sort of undertone. Which looks absolutely natural on the skin. Some people might think the concealer is a little heavy, but I don't feel that. I think it's perfect for covering under eye circles. And I've been using it a lot since I got it.
It doesn't really have much fragrance, and it doesn't bother me at all. It's like that makeup type smell that often comes from most lipsticks. It doesn't cake at all I think.  And neither is it very drying. It's like the perfect in between caking and drying. You do need to blend it out though, and that can take some effort. But to me it's totally worth it. Cause once properly blended out it doesn't budge and lasts very long. Even after coming home after 7 hours it wasn't being easily removed with water alone.
I don't remember how much exactly I got this for. I think it was around Rs. 700, from Al-Fatah. Catrice cosmetics aren't sold in the U.S. as far as I know.
Here is the swatch:
catrice camouflage concealer cream review light beige 020
Overall, I'm really impressed with this concealer. And am looking forward to buying more catrice products.
Hope the review was helpful! Please leave a comment for any questions or suggestion. Or if you're not on WordPress you may visit the "Contact Us" tab for my email. I'd be happy to reply to any queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment