Monday, July 21, 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15 - Review

I have very dry and chapped lips, whether it's summer or winter. Most lipsticks dry on my lips too, and give the dry dehydrated lips look. Which is why I'm always on the search for a lip balm that keeps my lips hydrated. When I saw the Vitamin E Lip Care Balm at The Body Shop I had to pick it up. Especially cause of the added advantage of SPF 15, which I think is very important especially if you go to school or college.
The lip balm has a very faint sweet smell. It holds 4.2g/0.14 Oz. It doesn't feel cool on the lips. It's very moisturizng and still manages to somehow not feel greasy. Though I'd say the lasting power isn't too great. Since I have to reapply after around 3-4 hours. But I think it's really nice because of the SPF and how it moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy at all. Though I haven't really noticed much improvement in my lips, but they do stay hydrated with the lip balm on. 
When going to college I mostly use this prior to putting lipstick, because lipsticks don't have SPF or any sunscreen in them. Also, it makes the application of most lipsticks smoother.
Overall, I really like this lip balm, especially cause of the added advantage of SPF. Also cause it soothes my lips and moisturizes them better than any other lip balm I've tried. 
Hope the review was helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment