Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous (040) - Review + Swatch!

Since it's summer, I'm loving all my coral, peach and orange lip color shades. Today I'll be reviewing Revlon's Balm Stain in Rendezvous (040) which is a sheer orange shade. It comes in plastic packaging and with it's bottom being twistable, to move the crayon shaped balm stain outward. It holds 0.095 Oz/2.7 g. 

It has a very mild fragrance, like a mint candy sort. The plastic packaging matches very much to the actual color of the balm, which I think is really good. Though the crayon seems bright orange it applies as a very wearable orange and isn't too bold. If you look closely at the balm, it has very fine golden sparkles. But once applied to the lips you can't see any.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous Review Swatch
Left 3-4 swipes, Right 1 swipe.

The lasting power for me of this balm isn't impressive. It hardly lasts 3-4 hours. But it leaves behind a beautiful stain! It has warm undertones, but I think it is a color that could suit all skin tones.
Overall, I really like this product. I do agree that I might have to give more touch ups cause of it's poor lasting power, but it's hydrating and I love the color. It's a great color to be paired with a bronze summery look!
Pros:
  • Hydrating
  • Leaves behind beautiful Stain
  • Unique orange shade, great for summer
  • Suits several skin tones
  • Fresh minty fragrance
Cons:
  • Poor lasting power
  • Not too many shades of balms to choose from
Hope the review was helpful! Please comment for any questions or suggestions. :) Have you tried any of the Balm Stains, if so what do you think about them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment