Tuesday, July 22, 2014

L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Review!

I know this mascara isn't a new mascara. I got it quite a while back but never really used it. Maybe cause it didn't come to my expectations. The name says explosive so I guess I expected it to do more than the average mascara. Anyway, there are mixed reviews about it's small round brush. To be honest I didn't mind it, but I do think it kind of unequally applies mascara overall. You may end up applying more product to some lashes as compared to the others.

Though I read several reviews saying it dries up, which isn't true for me. Even though I live in a very hot and dry area. I got it quite a while back so I'm not sure how much it cost me, I think it was $10-11. It's consistency is fine and it's not waterproof. It comes off easily. I won't say it clumps but since I feel it applies unevenly it does look like its clumped a little. It does lengthen a little as well as add some volume but not dramatically. Here is my left eye without mascara:

And the right one with mascara:
L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Review

I won't say the difference is dramatic. It's just there a little. Maybe you could use this as an everyday mascara for a more subtle look. But I personally wouldn't repurchase this.
Hope the review was helpful! Please comment for any questions or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment