Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (Peach Satin, 20) Review + Swatch!

This isn't a new product I know, but it's a product I've been wanting to review. I bought this from CVS for I think $8-9 in the shade Peach Satin (20). I got it because of all the excellent reviews I read about it, and how so many people raved about this blush. But to be very honest, I was quite disappointed when I got it. It is a nice cream blush but it wasn't at all what I expected. The thing that I disliked the most about it how it's a dirt magnet, not at all hygienic. I haven't even used the blush much but yet it's full of bits and other things on the surface. It would have been a lot better if it was in a tube like packaging. But every time you have to dip in your finger, no matter how clean it is, stuff settles in it.
maybelline dream bouncy blush peach satin review and swatch


It holds 5.6g/.19Oz. The color Peach Satin is beautiful, and it adds a nice flush to the cheeks. But I don't like it's consistency too much. It's like an in between a mousse and cream blush. And it literally is bouncy, lol. Because if you push one side of the blush down the other side comes upward. The blush has a very light cinnamon sort of fragrance. It's not very long lasting, it lasts about 3-4 hours for me.
The color is a light peach with warm undertones, and the blush has a slight glow. It doesn't dry to matte. It also has very light pieces of glitter which don't show up on the face.
Overall, I don't like the blush very much. Mostly because of the packaging. And also because of it's weird consistency. The color is fine, but not too great for me. And I don't like it's lasting power very much either. A lot of you may love this blush, but I guess I wasn't luck enough. Maybe it doesn't last too long on me cause of my combination skin.
Hope the review helped! Please comment for any suggestions or question. Let me know what you think about this blush. Maybe your perspective will make me like it and I'll use it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment