Friday, July 25, 2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Review

I've been using this moisturizer religiously everyday since I got it. It's almost about to finish now, and I got it about 8 months ago. So that's a long time, as it holds a lot of product (4.0 Fl Oz/120ml). It was $14 I think, from CVS. I love it's packaging, it comes in a sleek bottle with a pump, which makes it all the easier to use. It's consistency is thicker than lotion but not as thick as cream, which makes it easy to blend and doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. Though in the summers, I won't say it particularly feels too light. But it doesn't feel too heavy either.
aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer spf 15 broad spectrum
It's a very basic moisturizer I think. The one thing that I don't like about it too much is that the moisturizer has sparkles in it. Though they don't show up on the face too much, but it still kind of bothers me. Which is the only thing that stops me from repurchasing it. Other than that, I really like it, especially cause it has SPF. Though one other downside is it kind of oils my combo/oily skin a little more. Like after wearing it for 3-4 hours I see shine on my T zone. 
As far as it's claims about brightening the skin.. I would say it does brighten the skin up a bit. Not too dramatically but my skin did look more fresh by using this I think. I think there are several other alternatives that might be able to brighten the skin more than this product, because the effect of this was very mild. 
Final verdict:
I do really like this product, and I really wanted to like it cause I loved the packaging and that it had brightening properties, as well as SPF. But the sparkles in it, and addition to shine on my skin are a downside of this. You might like this if you have more of dry skin. I don't think people with oily skin would really like this. Also, if you don't like any form of sparkles showing on your face, this product is not for you. 
Hope the review was helpful! Please comment for any suggestions or questions. Have you tried anything from the positively radiant line of Aveeno. If so what do you think about it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment