Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bourjois Blush 35 Lune D'or Review + Swatch!

I wasn't very into blushes as a makeup starter, cause I thought they made me look like a clown. But with time I've developed this special love for them. Especially cause of the healthy glow they give to the skin. I recently got the Bourjois Blush in 35 Lune D'or. Which is a light pinkish golden blush. At first sight I thought it would be similar to The Balm's Hot Mama blush. It is kind of similar to it thought.
It comes in a small plastic round compact, with a brush and a mirror.
Opened:
The blush has a very light sweet powerdy type of fragrance. Which isn't strong at all. The texture isn't very soft. You don't get much product at one time. You might have to layer it up a little for it to show, especially if you have darker skin. The lasting power isn't very great, because it has a lot of shimmer which kind of fades with time. The shimmer in this product is more visible than in The Balm's Hot mama, which has more of a golden sheen. This blush is a more night time blush, for me at least. 'Cause I don't like very obvious products on a daily basis. Though I do love this blush's sheen, it totally brightens up the whole face.
Here are the swatches: 
 bourjois blush lune d'or 35 swatch

Overall, I really do like this product. But it's not something I'd use on a daily basis. So, no it won't decrease the number of times I reach out for my beloved Hot Mama blush. Unless I'm going out somewhere at night. To read my full review on The Balm's blush Hot Mama click here. For any questions, comments or suggestion. Please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment