Saturday, July 26, 2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Review!

Yesterday I reviewed the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer.. Today I decided on reviewing the scrub of the same line by Aveeno. The daily moisturizer isn't a product I was too happy with to be honest. I did like it though, but the sparkles and slight greasiness would kind put off my feelings for it. But, I like this daily scrub more. Not that it's an out of world type thing, but it's more like a gently everyday exfoliating scrub. It slightly brightens your face too.

 It holds a lot of product, 5.0 Oz. And I started using this a little after it's daily moisturizer. It still has a lot of product. It's texture is a little gritty but the small beads aren't too rough and just gently moisturizer. I absolutely love the smell of this product, it's very fresh; not to sweet and not too fruity, just like in the middle. I also do think it has brightened my complexion, cause of the light exfoliation on a daily basis. Overall, it's a nice mild product. I think it could suit several skin types. It doesn't over dry my face at all, which I love and which is very common of face washes to do. It was $7-8 from CVS I think. I'm not sure and I don't exactly remember the price. I think it's good for the price, better than the moisturizer which is a tad bit expensive for a drugstore moisturizer, click here to see the full review of the moisturizer.
Hope the review was helpful! Have you tried anything from the positively radiant line of Aveeno? If so, what do you think about it? Share in comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment