Monday, July 21, 2014

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks - Soulmate and Delight - Swatches + Review!

I'm not a big fan of covergirl. Yes, I do like some of their products, but I'm never too hyped about covergirl products. I own two lipsticks of the Lip Perfection line, that my friend got me; Soulmate (320) and Delight (410). They're both lipsticks with shimmer in them and have the standard amount of lipstick product (3.5g/.12Oz). 

I love the fragrance of these lipsticks, it's like sugary candy, it's really sweet. And the lipsticks aren't too sheer or too crazily pigmented. I guess they'd be more pigmented if they didn't have shimmer. They were $7-8 I think from Rite Aid. They're lasting power is average. Around 3-4 hours when I'm not eating.
covergirl lip perfection lipstick soulmate and delight
Left Delight, Right Soulmate.

Left Delight, Right Soulmate.
In the picture delight looks coral colored, which it's not. I guess the gold shimmer particles are reflecting in the camera, causing it to look like that. Delight is actually more sheer than soulmate. Both have gold sparkles in them though. Soulmate is warm undertones whereas delight seems more of a neutral undertone to me. I think delight is a color that can flatter a lot of skin tones. It's also more wearable on a daily basis.
covergirl lip perfection lipstick review and swatch soulmate and delight
Left Soulmate, Right Delight. 

Overall, I don't think I'd repurchase these lipsticks. Cause there isn't anything too glam in them. Not that I dislike them, but the colors are just not my favorites. They're nice lipsticks when I want a change though.
Hope the review was helpful. Please comment if you have any questions or suggestions. Have you tried any of the Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks, if so what do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment