Saturday, October 25, 2014

L'Oréal Color Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color in Molto Mauve (500) Review + Swatch!

L'Oréal, Color, Riche, Colour, Extraordinaire, Lip, Color, Liquid, Lipstick, molto, mauve, 500, swatch
Since the weather has been cooling down, I've been going crazy after dull plums/mauves and dull red lip colors for the fall and winter. In a recent shopping spree, I got the L'Oréal Color Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color (boy that's a mouth full) in the shade Molto Mauve (500). They were launched in 2013 in the USA, but took a while to get around to other places. The price tag is a little high, at $9.99. But they come in a beautiful gold packaging, which makes them look kind of high-end.
L'Oréal, Color, Riche, Colour, Extraordinaire, Lip, Color, Liquid, Lipstick, molto, mauve, 500, swatch
The tube holds 6 ml of product, and has a flat doe-foot applicator. I really like the applicator, cause it doesn't saturate too much product and evenly applies it. It also has a fruity fragrance, which is a little more than mild. It doesn't bother me at all, and I actually like it. Once applied, I don't feel the fragrance at all. The color is a light mauve-pink with very fine sparkles that don't really show up on the lips but give a 3-D effect and add to the glossiness.
L'Oréal, Color, Riche, Colour, Extraordinaire, Lip, Color, Liquid, Lipstick, molto, mauve, 500, swatch
Swatch in indoor lighting.
The lasting power is quite nice too, it lasts me about 3 hours before fading. After which there is light glossiness. Also, it doesn't dry my lips as much as lipsticks do, which is a real plus point for me. 'Cause my lips dry out very quickly. I think this is because it contains Argan oil, Lotus Flower Oil, Camelia Seed Oil and Rose Canina Oil.  
L'Oréal, Color, Riche, Colour, Extraordinaire, Lip, Color, Liquid, Lipstick, molto, mauve, 500, swatch
Swatch in outdoor lighting
The pigmentation is quite remarkable I think. It isn't fully opaque with one swipe, but the color is buildable, Though it does feel slightly heavier than an average lipstick on my lips, but isn't sticky, which is why it doesn't bother me.
Overall, I am really impressed by the L'Oréal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lip Colors, and I really like the color Molto Mauve. I think they have an awesome glossy look and last really well. I really want to get a few more colors now! 
I hope the review was helpful! I'd like to know what your new buys are for the fall/winter. Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment